Muse Mask - 3 sizes
Make your own mask and join the revolution!
With our PDF Templates you can make the mask from the latest Muse album, Will of the People!
It looks absolutely incredible, and you will get 3 templates, each a different size, so you can be sure to build a mask that perfectly fits you!
The process is easy and can be quite fun to build. Our Assembly Guides and Templates take you step-by-step so you can make this papercraft mask by yourself!
After you download the Printable Templates, you need little more than a black & white printer, cardstock papers, a scissor or a utility knife, and glue!
Just follow the instructions and pay attention to the details, and anyone can make their own mask!
By purchasing you will have access to 4 PDF files: a step-by-step Assembly Guide and 3 Printable Templates.
Downloads are available after payment confirmation. If you pay with PayPal, confirmation may take a few moments.
Big: 35 cm (13.8 in) High - 22 cm (8.66 in) Wide - 28 cm (11 in) Deep
Medium: 30 cm (11.8 in) High - 19 cm (7.5 in) Wide - 25 cm (9.8 in) Deep
Small: 25 cm (9.8 in) High - 16 cm (6.3 in) Wide - 20 cm (7.8 in) Deep
Suggested Paper: A4 colored card-stock - 160-300 gsm (65-100 lb cover)
Suggested Color Schemes:
Color 1: Mirror Silver - 4-6 sheets
1 - Score the lines using a pointed tool, but no too sharp, like a dried pen or the point of a compass. Be careful to not puncture the paper. The scoring will make it easier to fold the pieces after you cut them.
Optionally you can use a ruler to help you fold along the indicated lines instead of scoring.
2. Cut the pieces of the paper. Keep them organized by the big numbers.
3. Fold the pieces along the indicated lines. In the dashed lines - Known as Valley Fold, fold up, making a little valley along the dashed line. In the dashdotted lines - Known as Mountain Fold, fold down. Remember to keep your pieces organized.
4. Apply a bit of glue in the non-printed side of the flaps. Use as little glue as you can. You can use a toothpick, a spatula or a small brush to spread the glue evenly in the flap.
5. Using the small twin numbers near the flaps as reference, join the pieces together one flap at a time. Pay close attention to the limits of the edges. Any misalignment can escalate to other edges and compromise the whole sculpture. If too much glue was applied in the flap, some may spill and spoil the outside of the sculpture. If that happens, try to remove it gently with a clean toothpick.
By purchasing this template, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use:
Due to the digital nature of the item, I can offer a refund only when none of the files have been downloaded. If you encounter any issue, please reach out and I will help you.
Please leave a review on the store! Your feedback is very important and much appreciated!
|Height||25 cm (9.8 in)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 in)|
|Depth||20 cm (7.8 in)|
|Number of sheets|
|Number of parts|
- Seller: PolygoPaper
- Product Code: Muse Mask 01
Tags: Muse, Muse papercraft, Muse Mask, WSD Mask, Won't Stand Down Mask, Papercraft Mask, Will of the People mask, Will of the People, papercraft geometric, Papercraft 3D, Papercraft Low Poly, Papercraft polygonal, 3D Origami