3 Size Hearts
Surprise and impress your loved one with a handmade gift, or use this Hearts as a decoration for Valentines Day!
These detailed DIY instructions allow you to use your hands to make your own paper sculpture at a very low cost!
You need little more than a black & white printer, cardstock papers in the suggested colors or in the colors you want, a scissor or a utility knife, and glue!
By purchasing you will have access to two PDF files: a step-by-step Assembly Guide and a Printable Template.
Downloads are available after payment confirmation. If you pay with PayPal, confirmation may take a few moments.
25 cm (9.8 in) / 17 cm (6.7 in) / 8.5 cm (3.3 in) High
30 cm (11.8 in) / 20 cm (7.9 in) / 10 cm (3.9 in) Wide
11 cm (4.3 in) / 7 cm (2,8 in) / 3.5 cm (1.4 in) Deep
Suggested Paper: A4 colored card-stock - 160-300 gsm (65-100 lb cover)
Suggested Color Schemes:
Color 1: Red - 12 sheets
Color 2: Black - 1 sheet
1 - Score the lines using a pointed tool, but no too sharp, like a dried pen or the point of a compass. Be careful to not puncture the paper. The scoring will make it easier to fold the pieces after you cut them.
Optionally you can use a ruler to help you fold along the indicated lines instead of scoring.
2. Cut the pieces of the paper. Keep them organized by the big numbers.
3. Fold the pieces along the indicated lines. In the dashed lines - Known as Valley Fold, fold up, making a little valley along the dashed line. In the dashdotted lines - Known as Mountain Fold, fold down. Remember to keep your pieces organized.
4. Apply a bit of glue in the non-printed side of the flaps. Use as little glue as you can. You can use a toothpick, a spatula or a small pincel to spread the glue evenly in the flap.
5. Using the small twin numbers near the flaps as reference, join the pieces together one flap at a time. Pay close attention to the limits of the edges. Any misalignment can escalate to other edges and compromise the whole sculpture. If too much glue was applied in the flap, some may spill and spoil the outside of the sculpture. If that happens, try to remove it gently with a clean toothpick.
By purchasing this template, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of use:
Due to the digital nature of the item, I can offer a refund only when none of the files have been downloaded. If you encounter any issue, please reach out and I will help you.
Please leave a review on the store! Your feedback is very important and much appreciated!
|Number of sheets|
|Number of parts|
- Seller: PolygoPaper
- Product Code: 3 Size Hearts 02
Tags: Papercraft, Paper sculpture, Papercraft 3D, Papercraft Low Poly, Papercraft polygonal, Papercraft DIY, Papercraft Template, House Decoration 3D, House Decoration DIY, Heart Papercraft, Mothers Papercraft, Mothers day diy gift, Mothers day craft, Valentine